The Free Series
As a part of IDDBA's mission to promote the growth and development of dairy, deli, bakery, and cheese sales, we are pleased to bring you our G.R.E.A.T Customer Engagement training series at no cost. This is a decision of our Board of Directors and it strongly supports our association's vision of being recognized as an essential resource for relevant information and services which add value across all food channels for our perishable categories.
A G.R.E.A.T. Way to Engage With Customers
The G.R.E.A.T Customer Engagement series, designed for supermarket associates and managers, teaches one how to treat customers as they would expect to be treated. You'll learn how to use the G.R.E.A.T. approach to personalize the sales experience, how to listen and assess needs, and how to be an advocate for your department's products and ask for the sale.
The courses are designed as workbooks. You can download and take the courses based on the needs of your business. The series should take about 2 hours to complete.
What You'll Learn
- What personalized service is and how it can increase customer loyalty.
- Customers' most important reasons for buying service department products.
- What suggestive selling is and how to use it when offering meal solutions.
- How to improve customer engagement using the G.R.E.A.T. approach.
- The C.A.L.M. way to handle customer problems tactfully.
Download for Free!