(IDDBA Retail Members Only)
To promote food safety certification for members,
the International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association (IDDBA) has developed
the Food Safety Certification Reimbursement Program. This IDDBA
program will reimburse IDDBA retail members for their cost for food
safety certification exams.
Dierbergs has participated in the IDDBA FSCRP program for the last six years. We provide in-house ServSafe instruction, books, and tests to our Associates, and the reimbursements, now totaling thousands of dollars, have helped defray the cost. Training programs usually cost the company money, but the reimbursement program brings money in! The online registration now makes it even easier to apply.
Guidelines and Eligibility Information
Eligibility | Reimbursement | How to Apply
Employees of Current IDDBA Member Retail Companies
- Store-level dairy, deli, and bakery managers and associates
- Passed certification exam
- Certified Professional Food Manager – Prometric (www.prometric.com/foodsafety)
- Food Safety Manager Certification - National Registry of Food Safety Professionals (www.nrfsp.com)
- SafeMark - FMI (www.fmi.org)
- ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification - National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (www.servsafe.com)*
*ServSafe is a registered trademark of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation.
Applications may be submitted at any time.
- Only the cost of the exam (NOT training, materials, labor hours, meals, travel, salaries, etc.)
- Each member company is capped at a maximum reimbursement of $2,000 per fiscal year (July-June).
- Because funds are budgeted annually, available funds may be prorated among eligible applicants.
- IDDBA reserves the right to determine all reimbursements.
- Reimbursement will be in the form of a check to the IDDBA member.
HOW TO APPLY
Download the application
- Open FSCRP application file Adobe Reader
Get Adobe Reader here if you do not already have it installed.
- Click "Submit Form" in the upper right corner of Acrobat.
- Complete all fields on the application.
- Go to the Roster of Employees Form section for applications of more than 12 employees.
- If using the spreadsheet roster, email it to email@example.com.
Roster of Employees
- You may use the Roster of Employees Short Form included in the application, however, if you are submitting a reimbursement request for more than 12 employees, or prefer to use an Excel spreadsheet, please use the Spreadsheet Roster Form.
- Download the Spreadsheet Roster Form.
Required Attachments (Email, Fax, or Mail)*
- Copy of the invoice showing cost per exam (or answer sheet)
- Copy of each employee's certificate or a pass list from the testing company
- A roster of employees – Roster of Employees Form or Spreadsheet Roster Form or your own list with the following information:
*In an effort to reduce paper waste, we encourage applicants to email all application materials, including scanned or electronic copies of the above attachments.
- Employee name, title, department, and home address
- Store name, number where applicable, and address
- Date of training and date of testing
Submitting Your Application
You can submit your application directly from Acrobat.
For additional attachments: firstname.lastname@example.org.
636 Science Drive
Madison, WI 53711-1073
IDDBA's financial support of the training and certification process does not imply endorsement or guarantee of the training, materials and/or performance of anyone trained using these programs.